- Complex Consumer Litigation
- Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Product Liability
- Toxic Tort Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Insurance Bad Faith
Eric Brown is a trial attorney who loves tackling complex cases. Mr. Brown has fought corporations on behalf of injured plaintiffs and their families in several courts across the United States. Mr. Brown handles complex consumer litigation, asbestos-related diseases, product liability, toxic tort litigation, personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance bad faith cases.
Mr. Brown takes his job very personally. Having lost both of his parents at a young age from preventable diseases, Mr. Brown draws from personal experience in representing plaintiffs for injuries that could have and should have been prevented.
Mr. Brown is dedicated to helping those in need, and whose voices are seldom heard. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, Consumer Attorneys of California, Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and John M. Langston Bar Association. He also volunteers his time providing help to organizations such as First AME Church in Los Angeles and United Farm Workers.
Mr. Brown received his Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in history from University of California at Berkeley and his Juris Doctor degree from Pepperdine University School of Law.
Current Employment Position
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctor - 2003
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2000
- Major: History
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- First AME Church, Volunteer
- United Farm Workers, Volunteer
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Langston Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, Member
- John M. Langston Bar Association, Member